OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best brand of crow call?

Started by Timmer, March 25, 2011, 05:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowhunter84

my buddy has the hooks and it sounds awesome!!! 

M,Yingling

I got a crow call from sanatorium  :icon_thumright:,, and its a very good crow call ,,all wood guts hard to beat ,, sounds why more realistic then  the plastic guts ,,
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Spring Creek Calls

Quote from: turkeytromp on March 27, 2011, 05:56:01 PM
The Faulk C-50 is by far the best sounding long with or next to the gibsons with excellent volume and crisp realistic sounds!

I've had a Faulk C-50 for years and is still the best to my ear. I'm not sure if the gobblers like it or don't like it, but it sure makes 'em gobble!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Cavin Castleberry

I have a Gibson!! It is awesome !!  Iam a crow hunter and it sound like a crow. Way to go Mr.Gibson!!!! :z-winnersmiley:

Cavin Castleberry

I have 4 of Mr. Gibson crow calls iam so HAPPY! Iam a crow Hunter his crow calls sound like a crow!! Mr.Gibson is a great man! He know a thing or two about crow hunting!! Thank you Mr.Gibson for making the BEST crow call out today!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Basin_hunter on March 26, 2011, 09:50:30 PM
I have a Primos Power crow. It has a very loud / shrill sound. I picked it up at academy a couple years ago for around 10 bucks I think. If you are looking at a call for shock gobbling the power crow is worth trying. I usually only have to blow it a few notes and all the crows within the vicinity start sounding off.  :gobble:

The goal is to provoke a shock gobble and the Primos Power Crow has a high shrill to it that is great for getting it out of em. Where I hunt I am surrounded by owls and crows so the gobblers are used to hearing crows all day long. That Power Crow is a higher pitch and sounds good enough to get the crows fired up, but different enough to make a gobbler sound off. Power Crow for getting a shock gobble!