OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

carrying strikers

Started by rosharb, April 26, 2015, 10:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosharb

Looking for ways to carry my strikers so they are more organized in my vest. How do you guys carry yours? Was thinking of having my wife make a pouch similar to one like holds end wrench's.

paboxcall

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,54060.0.html

Super high quality.  See link above, solves your problem.   :icon_thumright:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

eddie234

I have one and they are awesome. Hope they still have some left.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

West Augusta

Had my sister make me this one about ten years ago.  Still going strong.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

rosharb

Thanks ,I like those ideas. Look great.

mgm1955

rosharb

Ordered striker rollup from flintlockgirl also pot call holder. Thanks for info.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Wow I must be a rookie. With only two pots and three or four strikers (and a box call) I can produce as many sounds as I would need on a hunt. Do you really carry that many in the field? Just curious not being offensive. That pic looks more like a collection than what someone would take in the woods. Do I sound crazy?
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

West Augusta

I make strikers.  :TooFunny:
I field test them.   You don't need to carry anywhere near that many into the woods.  I just want to see what different woods sound like on different calls in the woods. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Full strut

I got a striker roll up from flintlockgirl and I love it. Holds trumpets and 4 strikers easy

Triple B

Quote from: West Augusta on April 26, 2015, 09:28:39 PM
I make strikers.  :TooFunny:
I field test them.   You don't need to carry anywhere near that many into the woods.  I just want to see what different woods sound like on different calls in the woods.
I think you have made 1 or 2 strikers at some point.I didn't know you field tested them,I thought the magic sounds just rolled out of those sticks. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: