OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Aaagggg!!!!

Started by MC, March 25, 2011, 02:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Yet another one of those times I wish my leg was longer so I could reach around and kick my own rear!

Ordered 2 boxes of Hevishot last Sunday from some place I've never ordered from before. They were a couple bucks cheaper than everywhere else. Their shipping policy said the merchandise would be delivered in 7-10 days. Most places say 7-10 days but it is really more like 3-5.

So after the UPS and Mail Man passed on by I gave them a call. Turns out, my order that was placed on Sunday afternoon is in que to be packaged and shipped out today (Friday).

I guess I could go to raising sand about it, but it's not like they have not done what they said they would do as of yet.

So much for lighting a few off this weekend (before the April 1 opener).  Looks like a "client meeting" one afternoon next week.

Reloader

Just be sure you take plenty of paper to the "meeting"  :D

Might even need a 10" circle to make a pie chart for the presentation.

snapper1982

Quote from: Reloader on March 25, 2011, 03:37:01 PM

:agreed:

BOFF

Quote from: Reloader on March 25, 2011, 03:37:01 PM

:TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: MC on March 25, 2011, 02:50:09 PM
Yet another one of those times I wish my leg was longer so I could reach around and kick my own rear!

Ordered 2 boxes of Hevishot last Sunday from some place I've never ordered from before. They were a couple bucks cheaper than everywhere else. Their shipping policy said the merchandise would be delivered in 7-10 days. Most places say 7-10 days but it is really more like 3-5.

So after the UPS and Mail Man passed on by I gave them a call. Turns out, my order that was placed on Sunday afternoon is in que to be packaged and shipped out today (Friday).

I guess I could go to raising sand about it, but it's not like they have not done what they said they would do as of yet.

So much for lighting a few off this weekend (before the April 1 opener).  Looks like a "client meeting" one afternoon next week.
Don't you wanna share with us who that great company is??