OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

jebs chokes

Started by jebs chokes, March 24, 2011, 10:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodchip

Quote from: mcgruff1533 on March 25, 2011, 10:30:43 AM
Here's another couple ideas for Jeb's Chokes.

#1.   Whether you're a backwoods hillbilly, or a college educated engineer, you owe it to your company to put your best face forward.    This means proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.    If you're too lazy, or inept to spell someone's name correctly, or punctuate the sentence.   Will you show the same lack of detail in your $150 chokes?

:icon_thumright:  I decided not to try them just because of the spelling and grammar in the posts, but 150 bucks has me wondering about them to.

R AJ

Quote from: hunttherut on March 27, 2011, 09:46:42 AM
scroll down a little and it is there.  I missed it first time as well.

Thanks for the heads up.I just followed his directions and did not know to scroll down several posts later. I had never seen a $150 choke before and was curious.
I wasn't thinking it was so demanding since everybody wants to see everyones target patterns. I guess by next year we will hav eto show the shot pellets too!

knightrider

i never recieved a pm reply so i went with pg :you_rock:

kevin_p_04

jebschoke.homestead.com

Still under construction, but please have look.

Thanks

REDMAN

I am new to old gobbler. However, I do happen to know a lot about JEBS CHOKES " HEADHUNTER" . I think it is a great choke myself . In our neck of the woods the best choke we had around was the goblin thunder until the Headhunter surfaced . So my question is hands down what is the best and most proven choke on the market. Which choke company has the choke to beat to say that u have the best choke on the market ?

chatterbox

Quote from: slickyboyboo on March 30, 2011, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: REDMAN on March 30, 2011, 04:09:31 PM
I am new to old gobbler. However, I do happen to know a lot about JEBS CHOKES " HEADHUNTER" . I think it is a great choke myself . In our neck of the woods the best choke we had around was the goblin thunder until the Headhunter surfaced . So my question is hands down what is the best and most proven choke on the market. Which choke company has the choke to beat to say that u have the best choke on the market ?

I'm not knocking JEBs chokes, but all I have seen here is alot of talk about them. To sell them you need proof in pics of patterns, and a bunch of them. Not just Remington 870s and 1187s, but all the other manufacturers also.
Barry's right. No one buys a choke on heresay. Picture proof is needed.

trkehunr93

Quote from: chatterbox on March 30, 2011, 04:34:54 PM
Quote from: slickyboyboo on March 30, 2011, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: REDMAN on March 30, 2011, 04:09:31 PM

I'm not knocking JEBs chokes, but all I have seen here is alot of talk about them. To sell them you need proof in pics of patterns, and a bunch of them. Not just Remington 870s and 1187s, but all the other manufacturers also.
Barry's right. No one buys a choke on heresay. Picture proof is needed.

ditto!

davisd9

The pictures on your website are not all that impressive, looks to be the same as may other chokes.  Many guys on here are getting better results and I would take down that statement about 25 - 100% better patterns.  
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobble!

So with the H13 3" 2oz #6s you got 200 in a 10" circle and that makes your choke worth $120-$150 dollars?

I watched my friend with the same setup (870 23" barrel) get those numbers from a Indian Creek at $70.

I wish you guys luck but I won't be buying your stock just yet.