only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

870 compact HW 7s TruGlo

Started by strutstopper, March 27, 2015, 10:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutstopper

870 compact HW 7s TruGlo choke 40 yards

SKFOOTER

I'm assuming this is using a Truglo SSX and not a Gobble Stopper??? :OGturkeyhead:

strutstopper

:turkey2:
Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 27, 2015, 01:08:55 PM
I'm assuming this is using a Truglo SSX and not a Gobble Stopper??? :OGturkeyhead:

Correct

SKFOOTER

That is an outstanding pattern! :OGturkeyhead:

strutstopper

Appreciate it! I'm happy with it.

msgobblergetter

Don't mean to be rude here... Just honest opinion... Good tight numbers, but patchy. I am seeing a lot of this with the ssx and heavyweights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strutstopper

Quote from: msgobblergetter on March 28, 2015, 12:48:38 AM
Don't mean to be rude here... Just honest opinion... Good tight numbers, but patchy. I am seeing a lot of this with the ssx and heavyweights.

You're right, that one is patchy. It was the highest count of the 5 shots I made, so I posted it. This pattern is from the same set up, and is a lot more even. Majority of the 5 I shot looked like this.

albrubacker

Quote from: strutstopper on March 28, 2015, 10:45:25 AM

You're right, that one is patchy. It was the highest count of the 5 shots I made, so I posted it. This pattern is from the same set up, and is a lot more even. Majority of the 5 I shot looked like this.

Nice!  :OGturkeyhead:
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

surehuntsalot

this patterns are with the .555 Truglo SSX ???????
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

msgobblergetter

Quote from: surehuntsalot on March 29, 2015, 09:06:06 PM
this patterns are with the .555 Truglo SSX ???????

I believe the ssx for rem is .550

msgobblergetter

Quote from: strutstopper on March 28, 2015, 10:45:25 AM

Looks really good.

strutstopper

Quote from: meatstick on April 01, 2015, 03:08:56 PM
What is your average out of that combo, over 10 shots? I agree, looks patchy. Honestly, I would open the choke up a bit, and it will give you a more even pattern.

The gun only has 6 shots through it, and one of those was with a sumtoy. The sumtoy wasn't near as tight if I remember right so I didn't shoot anymore with it. My average out of the 5 shots with the ssx is right around 190. Look at that second pattern pic I posted, that's what the patterns look like on the majority of the 5 shots. Thanks for the reply