turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New To Old Gobbler

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, March 26, 2015, 07:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Hi guys I'm new on the forum. My name is Roger McDonald and I'm from Kentucky. Also I got a new Stoeger M3500 and I was wanting to know what we're some of the best Aftermarket choke tubes/Shell combos. Has anyone had an experience with the Carlson's Long Beard XR   :funnyturkey:

Crappiepro

:welcomeOG:

I have no experience with the Stoeger you got but I know there are alot of guys here that do and will point you in the right direction.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ericjames

jepcho

kyturkeyhunter4

Muzzy61

Welcome. You're gonna like this place. Lots of good people willing to help other turkey hunters.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gold Spur

Good to have you aboard Roger! :welcomeOG:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

tomstopper

:wagon: :welcomeOG: :wagon: I have a stoeger 3500 and use a Jellyhead (.655 I do believe) with the federal turkey thug 3.5in mags size 6 and love it. Its always a toss up when I have to choose between taking it or my 870 (usually lean towards the 870 bc of sentimental reasons). Hope this info helps you and good luck this season.

Mike Honcho

Welcome to OG!  I have a Stoeger 3500 doing 275 in 10" at 40 with .665 Jellyhead and 3.5 in WinLongbeard 6's. It also does well with Mag Blends.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mgm1955

zelmo1

:wagon: :welcomeOG: Get the thread pattern and go with what you see here. Most chokes have been reviewed on here. Good luck

Gawhitaker

captin_hook