turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Camera

Started by Cove, February 09, 2011, 09:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cove

I had to go ahead and spend a chunk of my convention money yesterday. Ordered a Sony CX 110 HD video camera, while definitely not the high end of cameras its much better than what I've been using and will hopefully capture better footage. With the extra extended life battery, warranty, SD cards, tripod, etc etc it will be keeping my convention sack pretty light though.  >:( Cant wait to smash some heads in front of it!  :happy0064: :z-guntootsmiley: :newmascot: Now it just needs to hurry up and get here so I can camo it up and figure it out before South Florida's opener! ;D

hobbes

Good luck with the new camera.  I'll still be shoveling snow while your shooting turkeys, so be sure to share the footage here. 

TRKYHTR

Thats awesome Dave. It should lay down some great footage. I hope you have a good tripod to use with it. They make a world of difference.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Cove

I've got a small tripod coming with it but i'm not sure how good it is. . . . . I need to try to work more with a tripod, I'm just on the move so much the videos are always icing on the cake. The main objective is to kill.  :happy0064:

savduck

we will put it to use this april
Georgia Boy