News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Testing Gallery

Started by OldHen, February 09, 2011, 08:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHen

Member Gallery is open...
we need some help testing it...so anyone that wants to help, please post some pics

Uploaded Photos DO need to be approved before they will show up

I am not sure yet of file sizes (max it will allow you to try before you get an error message) so if you load a SUPER large file, it may not allow you
Try to do ones that are like no larger than 2000 pixels height/width for starters... and work your way down ---
when ya get one that goes in with no issues...please  PM or post here so we can let others know'

Thanks for your help in helping me get this new feature up and running!!

mossy835

Test image bear in the snow at Lake Roosevelt WA

[attachment deleted by admin]

redarrow

Wess drew this. Her name was Josephine. She was the sweetest lady ever.

mnturkey

Just put one in and it seemed to work fine

[attachment deleted by admin]
SEMPER FI

sugarray

Guys, post up pics in Member Gallery, at the top of the page.  I have 2 waiting for approval Ann.  2nd one is me and shannon and it is 2000x1500 and was accepted ok.  First was only 1000x758 and it too was ok.

mossy835

I realized that right after I posted the picture above, I have three pictures posted all different sizes with not issue.
Mike

hobbes

I've get several waiting approval.  I believe the 2500 listed is the max.  I had one at 3000+ that would not go

OldHen

All have been approved and you can go see now....

for those that did them in this thread.... it was nice to know that the ATTACHMENT feature is working as well...something different than what I was actually asking in here...but good to know just the same its working...

Ok GALLERY is OPEN...

More categories will be added as we grow and move forward (PM suggestions -- maybe MAN cave's etc...that sort of thing LOL)...

When the season rolls around, we can add the TEAMS CONTEST categories as well...

THANKS FOR helping me test it out... MUCH Appreciated  :-*

hobbes

I must have done something wrong.  I intended to put mine in the "Kids" gallery.

Nevermind.........I found it and moved them.

RutnNStrutn

Don't know how y'all are getting those big pics on there. Now it says the max is 800 x 800. I'll have to resize my pics before I can post.

hobbes

I changed all my larger photos to 800x600 before loading

RutnNStrutn

Now it says 900 x 900. Huh???
Anywho, I got some of my favorites loaded up.  :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: sugarray on February 09, 2011, 11:07:34 AM
Guys, post up pics in Member Gallery, at the top of the page.  I have 2 waiting for approval Ann.  2nd one is me and shannon and it is 2000x1500 and was accepted ok.  First was only 1000x758 and it too was ok.
Sugarray, your pics are gone now. ???

OldHen

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 09, 2011, 12:43:44 PM
Don't know how y'all are getting those big pics on there. Now it says the max is 800 x 800. I'll have to resize my pics before I can post.

playing with the settings...figured 800 width would be good for most monitors since we have some folks here with scrolling issues...soooo and 800 width should show up without scrolling even for them....

OldHen

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 09, 2011, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: sugarray on February 09, 2011, 11:07:34 AM
Guys, post up pics in Member Gallery, at the top of the page.  I have 2 waiting for approval Ann.  2nd one is me and shannon and it is 2000x1500 and was accepted ok.  First was only 1000x758 and it too was ok.
Sugarray, your pics are gone now. ???

ray was being my guinea pig to see what size it would allow LOL... sorry !! earlier all you could see what Shannon's big noggin....and not ray...so we are adjusting so they both fit lol