OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Perfection Trifecta

Started by VAHUNTER, February 09, 2011, 07:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHUNTER

most of you know i am a staff member for Perfection.
this post has nothing to do with that at all. i am not trying to push a call that i do not believe in. that is a promise.
I'm just trying to help my fellow hunters out.

i have used a certain mouth call for the past 10 years. it has been my"go to call"
all that has changed. i started using the Trifecta from Perfection late last season. the Trifecta produces the sweetest yelps ,clucks and purrs i have ever got from a mouth call. and it is the easiest call to blow i have ever used. it hardly any effort to make this call sing.

check out the Trifecta for your self at www.perfectionturkeycalls.com. you will not be sorry.
Best of luck this spring to you all. Shawn
Good things come to those who wait

Grasshopper

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

big j

Will pick one up tomorrow in Nashville!

CASH

Picked one up Saturday.  It's pretty sweet.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Bigsho69

Which one is the go to?  There are three pages???  LOL

struttin_1

Quote from: Bigsho69 on February 22, 2011, 06:58:10 PM
Which one is the go to?  There are three pages???  LOL

Third page...last two calls on the bottom. Trifecta and Trifecta Gold. You can't go wrong with either one!! This call has quickly made it to the top of my call case! :z-winnersmiley: