turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ruttin buck outfitters Oklahoma

Started by Drthorn, March 09, 2015, 07:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drthorn

Looking into doing an Oklahoma rio hunt. Has anybody had any experience with ruttin buck outfitters?

Gamblinman

I would be very careful of any outfitter that has open days this close to the season, especially in the first ten days of the season. Ask for references and check them.

I have a lease due south of them in TX and have not heard of them. They may be relatively new. Not knocking them at all, just do your due diligence and check it out before any deposit.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Drthorn

Quote from: Gamblinman on March 10, 2015, 07:44:40 AM
I would be very careful of any outfitter that has open days this close to the season, especially in the first ten days of the season. Ask for references and check them.

I have a lease due south of them in TX and have not heard of them. They may be relatively new. Not knocking them at all, just do your due diligence and check it out before any deposit.

Gman

Appreciate your comment. This will be for next season 2016. But I agree, that's why I am asking people on here for a third party review.

Drthorn

called a few references the outfitter sent...still looking to see if anyone on here has tried them.