turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

sbe II ron roberts chokes

Started by Weatherby5, March 22, 2011, 10:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherby5

Decided to go with a ron roberts .665 choke for my turkey gun. Talked to him today, cool fella. Probably gona send my gun to him after season and see what he can make it do

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Weatherby5

you must know something i dont. I cant tell if your good luck offer is genuine or im getting hosed

sonshinecalls

I really like him and his chokes. They seem to have gun tuning down to a fine art

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Weatherby5 on March 22, 2011, 10:20:27 PM
you must know something i dont. I cant tell if your good luck offer is genuine or im getting hosed
I've heard alot of good things about Robs work and have a gun to send him also.He'll spend the time sharing a'lot of knowledge on the phone with you although its his busier time now. I wouldn't worry at all about getting hosed!!!!

allaboutshooting

Quote from: Weatherby5 on March 22, 2011, 10:01:31 PM
Decided to go with a ron roberts .665 choke for my turkey gun. Talked to him today, cool fella. Probably gona send my gun to him after season and see what he can make it do

You might be interested in taking a look at my conversation with him http://allaboutshooting.com/articles.php?tPath=42

He's a very interesting, knowledgeable and nice man.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Weatherby5

i talked to him the day i got the choke for about 30 minutes. he is the reason i went with the choke, we talked bout deer hunting, turkeys, etc. seemed like a cool fella

Kyshooter17

Rob is a good guy.  He worked on my gun and several of my friends guns last year.  He did a great job.

PALongspur

Rob does great work and knows more about turkey guns and loads than anyone I've ever talked to.