turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ghost Maker Custom Calls osage bronze glass 2 sider

Started by edjenkins, March 07, 2015, 10:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edjenkins

This call is run with a bloodwood striker.  Top surface is bronze glass over glass, bottom surface is slate.  There is a pause between the 2 surfaces, purrs are done on the back slate.  Thank you for the listen, Ed

https://soundcloud.com/ed-jenkins-6/150307-0015a?fb_action_ids=10202916948999769&fb_action_types=og.shares

letinmfly

Sounds good Ed.  Gotta pic of the call?  PM me your number please, I can't find it.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

silverspur

Ed, Great sounding call and sounds better live in Nashville. A great call for sure :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955

Quote from: silverspur on March 07, 2015, 12:47:58 PM
Ed, Great sounding call and sounds better live in Nashville. A great call for sure :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Awesome call Ed!!

jmck

Ya know how much I really like those double siders of yours ,Ed
They have a pile of feathers in em - mine saw a lot of action and with great results too.  Your making some great ones for sure and congrats on your showing in Nashville - very well deserved

alclark2

Hoosier Hunt n Fish

otis

MikeStaten

that does sound sweet.  Is that the exact call you had at Nashville, if so I played it.  You also had a glass or crystal in Osage pot with just one side there that sounded really good.   I saw one very well known call maker play that one and his eyes lit up in approval when he played it.   Bid on a few of them but did not win. 

edjenkins

That call was on the table for the 2 sider division.  Thank you for playing them, I appreciate it!

Quote from: MikeStaten on March 12, 2015, 11:45:31 PM
that does sound sweet.  Is that the exact call you had at Nashville, if so I played it.  You also had a glass or crystal in Osage pot with just one side there that sounded really good.   I saw one very well known call maker play that one and his eyes lit up in approval when he played it.   Bid on a few of them but did not win.

Otdrzman

Is the sound file still there? I click on it and it appears to run but I dont hear anything. Checked volume, mute and such. Thanks

edjenkins

I'm not sure what happened.  I just clicked on it and it played for me.

Quote from: Otdrzman on March 16, 2015, 09:08:28 AM
Is the sound file still there? I click on it and it appears to run but I dont hear anything. Checked volume, mute and such. Thanks

Otdrzman

Weird. It won't play from my work or home computer buy plays on my iphone. Oh well. Sounds awesome.