only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need a Second Job

Started by zelmo1, March 07, 2015, 09:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soky

:z-winnersmiley:
Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 07, 2015, 08:13:25 PM
I don't think my wife knows how much I have spent so far this year on turkey hunting. The good news is that I do know how much she has spent on other stuff.

You think you know

deerbasshunter3

Quote from: soky on March 09, 2015, 12:07:16 AM
:z-winnersmiley:
Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 07, 2015, 08:13:25 PM
I don't think my wife knows how much I have spent so far this year on turkey hunting. The good news is that I do know how much she has spent on other stuff.

You think you know

Haha! Probably true...

Dr Juice

I love deer hunting but turkey hunting is my crack addiction.  :turkey2:

deerbasshunter3

They are both expensive to get started in. Once you get all of the necessary equipment, you are good to go for at least two seasons. At least until new stuff comes out that you HAVE to have.

zelmo1

:OGani: Wait till your kids get into it. My oldest(21) and youngest(8) both were/are into it. Now I gotta get her some new gear, aw shucks. I have almost as much fun watching her bubble over when she actually gets a turkey sound out of a call. We are going scouting in 30 mins, life is good.

owlhoot

Quote from: deerbasshunter3 on March 13, 2015, 09:57:21 PM
They are both expensive to get started in. Once you get all of the necessary equipment, you are good to go for at least two seasons. At least until new stuff comes out that you HAVE to have.
oh ya , welcome to turkey hunting , the sport which cries out to you, You gotta have stuff and more stuff! :wave: