OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

USAhuntingear-Striker Roll ups-More

Started by flintlockgirl, March 05, 2015, 09:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockgirl

MARCH 11th, all orders are done and shipped!! Thanks to everyone for supporting us, it helps us greatly and return we try our best to give you the most high of quality in return!

I still have some Mossy Oak breakup and some carhart brown canvas for small items. :drool:

March 7, Saturday-UPDATE- I can no longer make the lounge sacks due to the amount of fabric it takes to make one.  STill can make roll ups, pot call pouches, anything gear that is fairly small out of Mossy Oak or Brown duck canvas

Still have a little camo left,Mossy oak and I have brown cotton duck(looks like carhart) left. Been busy filling orders for striker roll ups. Can only make small gear. Recently a female hunter asked if I could come up with a compartment to carry her personals such as a little make up, ect.So
the pic is below, just pull on tabs, quick and quiet, let go, it is self closing. They run 14.00 plus 6.00 shipping. The roll ups are also 14.00 plus 6.00 shipping. I am charging 6 dollar shipping for as many as you like of any mix.
Please write to usahuntingear@yahoo.com or annette1958@zitomedia.net

I send an invoice to your email through Paypal.

hookedspur

I have two of these striker rollups and really like them .
An easy way to keep your strikers organised.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

flintlockgirl

Thank you Hook! You havr done alot of business with us so-Tom is still undergoing many tests, 3 years we have been at it, doctors cant agree, we have wnt from caner to Lou gherigs disease, what ever it is has taken its toll. he wishes everyone a safe spring season!

While Im writing, i have been getting hammered with orders for the gobbler lounger, that item takes alot of fabric in long piees, I am making them but they are made for the brown carhart fabric, still has a reiforced bottom with a hand made shoulder pad on strap-20 dollars and 6 shipping.
Thanks to all for helping us by ordering!!! Annette

callmakerman

I have had Annette do many projects for me from pot call pouches, scratch box pouches and box call holsters. All top notch work at very reasonable prices.

flintlockgirl

Thank you CallMaker..you too have helped us out tremendously, I can not express how much we both appreciate all business!! Im trying to purchase some true timber conceal from our old supplier, but they wont budge on the price or shipping, so far , so as it stands, when the fabric is gone it will be gone.

paboxcall

I have a roll up pouch for my trumpet and wing bone calls.  If you measure quality and craftsmanship on a scale of 1 - 10, the roll up pouch is a solid "11."

I highly recommend one for safe storage and carrying your strikers or trumpet calls.  Just a phenomenal product!

:z-winnersmiley:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

eddie234

I have the chair bag, a striker roll up pouch and a couple pot call pouches. Love them all, quality all the way.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

flintlockgirl

Thank you Eddie. There has been alot of gear pumped out of this little shop over 6 years.