Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Federal pre flight control- you have any?

Started by TheSportsman, March 05, 2015, 08:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSportsman

I'm in search of the old federal 3.5" pre flight control wad, 2 1/4oz #5s. If you got any collecting dust, please let me know. May trade hevi shot or may have something else you can use

VAarrowslinger

i believe I have what you are looking for. working tonight but I'll look tommorrow and get back to you

K9Doc

Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

chatterbox

Quote from: TheSportsman on March 05, 2015, 08:13:52 PM
I'm in search of the old federal 3.5" pre flight control wad, 2 1/4oz #5s. If you got any collecting dust, please let me know. May trade hevi shot or may have something else you can use
I have them in the 6's if your interested. 2 boxes

msgobblergetter

Run down to walmart and get you a box of federal turkey thugs... pretty dang close to what you are looking for, and I'll bet they pattern just and good if not better.

Longshanks

Only ones I have are two boxes of the 3/2/7.5's Gold/Blue box. Would love to find some 3/2/6's.

Britton40

KYStalker

I know of a guy on arms list that has 45 rounds of the old gold and blue 3.5in 2 1/4 oz #6 loads for sale for a good price.  I would buy them myself but I just don't need them, I've got all the turkey loads I can handle.
If you're not first, your last!!

owlhoot

You might try to buy some bluebox strut-shok, they have the triple-plus wad , i think they still make them too.

TheSportsman