OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Patternmaster Code Black Turkey Choke Tube

Started by 29810434, March 02, 2015, 06:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anybody used these chokes in a Remington and if so how did it pattern?

forcercon1

I have not in a Remington, but in a A400 Xtreme they do a great job!

I ordered one today,was wondering what it might pattern best with.

Rem Man

I have  the same choke that I use in my Remington's It is a super choke!! and throws very dense and even patterns. The pattern master actually shoots most shells really well and is worth the money. The best part about the choke is the engineering. It shortens the shot string and makes sure all of the pellets/pattern get to the intended target at once!  I honestly have not heard one bad thing about any pattern master choke. GOOD LUCK!

This choke shoots longbeard 5 and 6 really well.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: Rem Man on March 02, 2015, 09:12:50 PM
I have  the same choke that I use in my Remington's It is a super choke!! and throws very dense and even patterns. The pattern master actually shoots most shells really well and is worth the money. The best part about the choke is the engineering. It shortens the shot string and makes sure all of the pellets/pattern get to the intended target at once!  I honestly have not heard one bad thing about any pattern master choke. GOOD LUCK!

This choke shoots longbeard 5 and 6 really well.
Have you patterned any Hevi #6's with it, Rem, and what length is your barrel??

SCDieselDawg

I've got one on the way for my A5.  Hopefully I'll get to shoot it this weekend.

Rem Man

Skfooter yes the 3 inch 6 do 191-202 with a very even pattern! With a 26 inch pipe.

SKFOOTER

That sounds like an amazing pattern with the 3 inch Hevi 6's Rem Man.  I've got that choke ordered and plan on patterning it with those Hevi 6's thru my 21" 11-87.

outdoors

I THOUGHT ABOUT ORDERING ONE AND , THERES TWO CHOKES ONES PORTED AND THE OTHER ISN'T
WHICH ONES ARE U ORDERING , THANKS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

SKFOOTER

All of the Patternmaster Code Black Turkey chokes are ported.  The Anaconda is non-ported.  The ported Code Black Turkey choke is the one we're ordering.

mossyoakpro

I shoot a Patternmaster Code Black with a 870 SM 20" barrel and 3" Hevi-13 #6's

Best pattern count was 236....worst was still in the low 200's

Great tube!!  Best of luck!!
Phillippians 4:13

SKFOOTER

Mack's Prairie Wings has the Code Black Turkey choke on sale for $89.99 with free shipping thru March 9th. :OGturkeyhead:

Great deal,wish I hadn't already ordered mine.

outdoors

I JUST ORDERED MINE FROM Mack's Prairie Wings , good deal
IM GOING TO TRY IT  WITH MY VERSA MAX AND SEE WHAT ALL THE HYPES ALL ABOUT ........ 
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field