OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Finally

Started by callmakerman, March 01, 2015, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

found a few days that were not to bad to work in the garage. This winter has been so freaking cold that there was no way I could stand out there. Yesterdays high was 19 but with the sun out it helped warm the garage so working out there wasn't to bad. Today was different.  The high was around 23 but no sun and man it was cold out there and the tools were real cold to hold on to. I did manage to turn 16 strikers in the last few days that will be used to fill orders. There's 11 snakewood ( #12 snapped on the lathe) , 2 dogwood and 3 persimmon. I still have more to do but at least it's a start. This is it as far as snakewood as I'm out until I can get some dry wood in. Thanx for the look.

letinmfly

Great looking strikers Bill!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

West Augusta

Nice work Bill.  You need to get a wood stove or propane heater. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hunter22

Pile of killers right there.

scoot12

those are awesome Bill,  it was nice talking with you and looking forward to the yellowheart and persimmon.  Scoot

REBELYELL

jordanz7935

Very nice Bill.Those snakewoods are beauties. I hear ya the only thing this weather up here is good for is snowmobiling! Hard to beleive in 60 days we'll be chasin longbeards again.Cant wait!

VALongBox

sbbow

Those are some beauty's there I can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Those are fantastic Bill!!

Roughneck

Mighty fine strikers indeed.

pappy

:z-winnersmiley: absolutely tremendous work!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206