OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I know it has been so long...but

Started by pappy, February 28, 2015, 04:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I am requesting your prayers, as many of you that will, my wife and I have been dreadfully sick since the return from Nashville, and would love some Spiritual Support during this time. I have been asked why I have not posted devotionals in a long time, I had made a decision to resume in March and run through the seasons, as the site picks up its visitations. But it looks like God is telling something else, if I am gonna lay back, He is gonna put me on my back, so, I pray for your help and forgiveness and most definitely for my wife as she is so sick, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gumby

Prayers sent and will pray daily for y'all's health....

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Swampchickin234

Prayers sent, God bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOFF

Prayers Jack for you and the wife.

Please keep us updated.

God Bless,
David B.

Gawhitaker

Will do, will also put you both on the prayer list in the morning.

2eagles

I feel your pain and it's almost unbearable. When the woman you love isn't well, it hurts all the way through. My wife has been battling heart issues for four years. We're on vacation in FLORIDA to get away from a bad spell of winter back in IA. Saturday she was in a-fib for over six hours. Monday same thing for almost eight hours, then to the ER. Her heart finally converted on it's own. They kept her last night for observation because spels that long can lead to a stroke. She seems fine this morning and when discharged, we'll head home a couple of days early. I'm sending on line hugs and prayers to you and your wife. Tears in my eyes for all involved.  Jim

vaturkey

Pappy

You & Norma are in my thoughts & prayers  :mycross:

Love ya Buddy !
Vaturkey

Duke0002

Jack, the both of you are in our prayers  :jesus-cross: