turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

P90X

Started by sugarray, March 22, 2011, 09:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

OM Goodness.  Day #1 Chest/Back and then Ab Ripper.  It is hard to brush my teeth now.  I don't think I have been this sore in years and years.  I'll keep it up though.  Going to SD in 4 weeks, so have to be ready.

GAbird

Day 2 after a workout is always the worst for muscle pain and tension.  Stick with it,  you will see results from P90 even in as little as 4 weeks. The leg workout for P90 isn't necessarily one for building any mass but it will absolutely strengthen and condition your legs for the black hills :anim_25:

Peck1524

Keep at it man. I was pretty sore the first week or two. I'm in my recovery week of Phase I right now and after the first week the soreness gets MUCH better. The program works. I've been following a strict diet as well and have lost about 5 lbs. while gaining alot of strength in just 3 weeks.

Horner

Quote from: sugarray on March 22, 2011, 09:27:26 AM
OM Goodness.  Day #1 Chest/Back and then Ab Ripper.  It is hard to brush my teeth now.  I don't think I have been this sore in years and years.  I'll keep it up though.  Going to SD in 4 weeks, so have to be ready.

It will get better, the first few weeks are killer.......  I am on my seventh week, I still get a little sore in my triceps.  However it is nothing compared to what you are going through.

Keep pushing play, you will get results. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

sugarray

Day #2, Week 1, Plyometrics.  It is very difficult to get up and down stairs.  I am liking it though.  We'll see how arms/shoulders goes tonight. 

Peck1524

Quote from: sugarray on March 23, 2011, 08:39:05 AM
Day #2, Week 1, Plyometrics.  It is very difficult to get up and down stairs.  I am liking it though.  We'll see how arms/shoulders goes tonight. 

Plyometrics is like a curse word to me. Again, it will get better with time. Plyometrics is a heck of a workout though and I'm actually starting to look forward to it now that I've done it a few times. Arms and shoulders is by far my favorite workout.

BOFF

Stay with it Ray!!

I gotta admit though, the brushing your teeth soreness had me rolling.  :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

sugarray

Well day #3, Arms/Shoulders then Ab Ripper x again. I don't have dumbells, YET, so I used some bands, not a great workout, or so I thought.  Hard to lift my arms to put my shirt on.  I am loving it.  When the season rolls around and I am out there getting after turkeys, it will all be definitely worth it.

TrackeySauresRex

:anim_25: with that Ray. Keep up the good work. Shoot a slamer in S.D
I'm startin slow. I'm doin the  P.5x , no way I'm ready for the P90x. Today I did a donut and a cup of cofee. I feel preety good right now, and it felt good when I brushed my teeth.  :TooFunny:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

sugarray

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on March 24, 2011, 11:17:11 AM
I'm startin slow. I'm doin the  P.5x , no way I'm ready for the P90x. Today I did a donut and a cup of cofee. I feel preety good right now, and it felt good when I brushed my teeth.  :TooFunny:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I really haven't changed my diet.  I cut out soda about 4-6 weeks ago b/c of how my stomach was feeling, and I haven't felt this good, belly wise, in a while.

I sure do hope the SD birds are 23 lbs, have 1.5" hooks and 11.5" beards.

tjh24

I am starting on monday.  I bought it last year, but I was remodeling my house at the same time and only made it two weeks.   I am in it for the long haul now.  I am going to change my diet some, I have to cut out mountain dew.  I love the stuff, but it is so bad for me . 
Wish me luck, haha, im going to need it!!

BOFF

Quote from: sugarray on March 24, 2011, 11:29:30 AM
Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on March 24, 2011, 11:17:11 AM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I really haven't changed my diet.  I cut out soda about 4-6 weeks ago b/c of how my stomach was feeling, and I haven't felt this good, belly wise, in a while.

I sure do hope the SD birds are 23 lbs, have 1.5" hooks and 11.5" beards.

Know what you mean about the sodas. Ended up stopping due to reflux from them. Drink really weak coffee, and unsweetened green tea now. On occasion  a diet cola.

Keep up the good work Ray!!  :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.

gophert

Hang in there guys it is soooo worth it.  I have done it 3 times.  If you make it through the first week the second week is so much better. 

Make sure you take a before picture so you can see your progress.  It really helps motivate you at day 30 and 60.