OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Crystal Call

Started by wcerin, February 23, 2015, 01:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentag

after i recently traded for an atomic13 on this site i had to buy one of jimmy schafers crystal calls to,he sent me a new mad hen gen2 and its now my favorite crystal that i own.plan on getting more of his calls down the road...

spiggy2

I'm a big fan of Sadler's Hybrid Crystal call. Sounds great and birds love it just as much as I do!
"Believe me, you will find more lessons in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you what you cannot learn from masters." - St. Bernard of Clairvaux

darn2ten

Twisted Sister and the Shafer Mad Hen II. Both awesome calls, I'll run either one at any given time.

kyturkeyhunter4

Quote from: wcerin on February 23, 2015, 01:27:18 PM
Really like Crystal calls and wonder what everyone considers to be their favorite.
I really like David Halloran Crystal Mistress

870camomagnum

I love my LOFTIS Corian pot Crystal Screamer, it never leaves my vest! Another good crystal call is the Screaming Demon, its a sweet sounding call & gets loud n clear!

ZachH28

Terry

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jgarrett

1. Supreme Strut Buster
2. Sadler McGraw Champions choice hybrid crystal
3. Loftis Crystal Screamer
4.  (Default). Halloran Crystal Mistress (everyone should own this call)
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida