turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pay It Forward -- New Thread???

Started by maustypsu, February 08, 2011, 11:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maustypsu

I didn't see a place to post specifically to Mods so thought I'd post here.

Jourdan_D started up some Pay It Forward threads tonight.  I was wondering if it would be worth have a dedicated area.  Not sure if it stands alone or is a sticky in Misc Classifieds.  But think we should move his posts there. 

I posted one and others may have as well.  Maybe we can get some traction here if we had a dedicated thread.

knightrider

good ideal in these rough times, we all have turkey hunting stuff that we dont use that someone else might want to use :agreed:

Basser69

It is one of the best "hunters helping other hunters" ideas that I have ever seen.

joshua

Quote from: Basser69 on February 08, 2011, 11:36:07 PM
It is one of the best "hunters helping other hunters" ideas that I have ever seen.
:icon_thumright:
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

big j

gob09

great idea i'll likely have some stuff to put in there as well

OldHen

Wish Granted...it has it OWN thread now...

PLEASE remember you still need to follow the classified RULES (I understand there will be no prices since you are paying if Forward) but you still need to include PICTURES , and if you want shipping charges...that sort of thing....

here is the think to the new area...'
it is in the General Classified Section but has its own board...
'
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/board,50.0.html

EMSDJ2

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Quote from: OldHen on February 09, 2011, 08:04:56 AM
Wish Granted...it has it OWN thread now...

PLEASE remember you still need to follow the classified RULES (I understand there will be no prices since you are paying if Forward) but you still need to include PICTURES , and if you want shipping charges...that sort of thing....

here is the think to the new area...'
it is in the General Classified Section but has its own board...
'
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/board,50.0.html
:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

knightrider

be sure to check out the new pay it forward section in the general classifieds, post up that stuff you dont need and lets help each other out thanks for adding the new section  :thanks::groupwave:

bird

I went ahead and moved all your "Pay It Forward" threads to that section for you.

bird

Jay

Good addition. I have a lot of stuff just sitting around that I don't use anymore, that someone could use.

pullit

I plan on going home and finding some stuff to add.
I have traded several pm's with Jourdan_D and he seems like a great guy. Congrats to him for starting this thread and thanks to OG and Old Hen for making it a sticky.

TnTurk

That's the best idea I've heard since I've been here. I'll guarantee there is no other website that offers such generosity. That in itself is a tribute to our members here on OG.

Woodsman4God

Quote from: Jay on February 09, 2011, 10:56:38 AM
Good addition. I have a lot of stuff just sitting around that I don't use anymore, that someone could use.

Old musket shot and tools for flintlocks aren't going to be needed by many Jay