OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tacitcal Tat'r 2 M.O.R.E. vest

Started by alloutdoors, February 16, 2015, 09:44:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

*Trade pending*

Selling my Tat'r 2 M.O.R.E. vest. Worn for one season, still looks new aside from a few dirt smudges on the bottom of the seat. I never stick my birds in the game bag so that is spotless. This vest has the kickstand system, which can also be easily removed if you don't like it. One of the thickest most comfortable seats you will find on a turkey vest. This is a one size fits all vest, I was skeptical of that at first but it actually is and I think it is a byproduct of it being a side entry vest. I'm pretty thin at 6'0" and 175lbs but I can snug the vest right down nice and snug. There's plenty of strap length to expand it out for a much bigger guy as well.

$115 shipped, would also consider trades for the right trumpet or box call.

There's a blaze orange safety panel that can be pulled out on the back.

Pocket for slates and strikers, alligator clip for sandpaper.

Lower right pocket, the flip out panel is designed to hold a smartphone or GPS.

The box call pocket on the Cabela's vests is one of the best I've used. Can be cinched tight to keep the call quiet, has a little pocket for holding chalk.

Large pockets on each side of the chest, the mesh pocket is great for a locator call.

The other chest pocket and diaphragm call 'wallet'.

There's also a stow pocket on the right side that's good for clippers, and a mesh water bottle pocket on the left.

Roost 1

alloutdoors

*Trade pending*