only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Calls

Started by ChuckH47, February 11, 2015, 07:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChuckH47

Does anyone like and or use cody calls

PALongspur

Yes and yes. Been using them for many years and I've watched alot of turkeys die as a result!

cphill

Quality calls

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

greenhead11

Got a world class slate thats killed a few birds 

idratherb

worth612000

I have the Woodsman drop dead glass that I like. Haven't played any of the others. It has a average age hen sound to it. Best I can describe is a nice roll over that's not overly raspy, sounds good to me. I wouldn't exspect the more costly models to sound any better.

Prohunter3509

Been using there glass for years its a drop dead turkey call

WildTigerTrout

Yes and yes, I own several Cody calls both glass and slate. My favorite slate is the 'Woodsman". My favorite glass call is the "Envy". Cody calls are pure turkey. I gave an "Envy" to a friend last fall as a gift. He is a new turkey hunter. Long story short he killed his first fall turkey using that call. He called in an entire flock with it!  :z-winnersmiley:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

outdoors

YES. @. YES
I HAVE THE WOODSMAN 'N  SLATE
AND ONE OF THE HOLE 'N THE SIDE
         A W E S O M E. CALLS
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Jbird22

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on February 12, 2015, 09:04:19 AM
Yes and yes, I own several Cody calls both glass and slate. My favorite slate is the 'Woodsman". My favorite glass call is the "Envy". Cody calls are pure turkey. I gave an "Envy" to a friend last fall as a gift. He is a new turkey hunter. Long story short he killed his first fall turkey using that call. He called in an entire flock with it!  :z-winnersmiley:
What striker do you like best with your Envy?

captin_hook

Yepper. Made here in pa, I've been using my Cody glass for a while.  It's my favorite production call.

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 12, 2015, 10:27:03 AM
Cody's Bocote striker. I don't think they make it anymore. Their heavy Hickory striker works well too and it came with the call.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Snoodsniper

I have one that makes a real nice door stop.

Jbird22

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on February 12, 2015, 07:18:35 PM
Quote from: JBIRD22 on February 12, 2015, 10:27:03 AM
Cody's Bocote striker. I don't think they make it anymore. Their heavy Hickory striker works well too and it came with the call.
Thanks! I also have an Envy glass call that has been the death of a bird or two. It was the first "decent" pot call I bought some 15 or so years ago. It came with a two-piece hickory striker that sounds good with it. Funny enough, I bought it from Wal-Mart.

Bowguy

I also use a woodsman, since I've owned it I've never left home without it. May be one of my most used calls.