OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gone

Started by hunter22, February 05, 2015, 09:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Gone

allchokedup

I sent him an email about his Nail Call the other day. He says he'll be selling them at the NWTF Convention. Not sure if I want to buy one , but the are a little unique.  You're doing a pretty good job on it.
Thanks, David

mgm1955

larry9988

MikeStaten

Sounds good to me, especially the kee kee

kyhareraiser

sorry about starting another thread on the nail call, i got one a couple years back but was in an accident and had to set out turkey season 2014 but i been practicing, love mine . cant wait till i getvto break it out this year.

hunter22

I would love to hear it. Post a sound clip. The only guy I have heard run one on a sound clip is Doug and that ole boy is flat good. I know a few people that own them. David Young (drenalinld on here) can run one but he can run anything.

ericjames

You making that thing sound pretty sweet!

silverspur

Rickey, Sounds good to my old ears.  They are a fun call to learn and I do believe they have a place in the turkey woods and your vest.  Mine is chinaberry and I like it, takes a little practice and coordination to get it going but once you get the feel for it you can make all the basic sounds except the gobble.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

ky turkey hunter

I got one from him and i like it and so did a couple of toms last spring

jblackburn

I'm supposed to be getting one from him sometime this spring
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ridgerunner

Sounds real good..gotta get one of those things soon.