News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MacDaddy Game Calls

Started by savduck, February 04, 2015, 11:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Quote from: Bigfoot on February 07, 2015, 05:20:58 PM
you are a calling machine.  I m sure you would sound good using any mouth call...

A bunch, but not all are created equal.
Georgia Boy

mgm1955

Picked up two trumpets in Nashville. Great looking, easy drawing, and full of turkey!! Great job!!

savduck

Glad you like them. We appreciate it
Georgia Boy

West Augusta

I've been running my MacDaddy Cocobolo trumpet since I came home from Nashville.  It may be my goto hunting trumpet from now on.  Need to hear it in the woods and let a big ol long beard make the FINAL decision.   Thanks for a great trumpet Del.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

rem 300

WOW didn't know you were making calls Del

savduck

Thanks Fellas. Nothing pleases us more than knowing these calls are going to be in the woods. We want blood on them.

Im partnered up with a call maker named Billy McCallister that lives down the road from me. Billy has been making mouth calls for 15 years and making pots and box calls for 6 or 7 years. We started running in the same circle and he started asking me over to play with and help adjust his sound. We started working so much together and the calls started changing so much he asked me to be his partner. He says its our sound, not his. Its been my life long dream to make calls, I just never did because I have so many call maker friends, I didn't want to hurt feelings. I couldn't turn this opportunity down. So here we are.

Mac Daddy Game Calls.
Georgia Boy

WV Ridge Reaper

I'll say they make great pot calls...I can't run a trumpet but I'm very happy with the aluminum and the slate calls I got..Good strikers as well.

savduck

Thanks, WV. I was having a ball listening to you run them at Nashville.
Georgia Boy

silverspur

I had the great pleasure of meeting Billy and Del at Nashville and what a great bunch of guys they are for sure. But the calls they are building is top shelf. I loved there sound and craftsmanship in their calls. Gonna have to add to my collection this year for sure. I would highly recommend thier calls to anyone! :icon_thumright:

Bob
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs