turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MacDaddy Game Calls

Started by savduck, February 04, 2015, 11:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Havent been posting much lately but thought Id share a sound file of a few calls.  Off and on over the last year Ive been helping my buddy down the road develop a line of calls. We have mouth calls, trumpets, and pot calls. We turn our pots one at a time and also turn one piece strikers and then hand tune each one.

We will be in Nashville at the Fin Bonz booth. Stop by and say hi.

This is our combo cut and a trumpet
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qaxzGatXpE

This was one of our pots, crystal, in testing last spring.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvtoau4Mks

Georgia Boy

worth612000

Del,

The crystal call sounded great, the trumpet video was set to private and I couldn't see it. Would like to see some photos. Thanks

savduck

Try it now. Downloaded it from the phone.

Here is a picture of the trumpets

Georgia Boy

mgm1955

Those sound fantastic!! Does the caller come with the calls??  :TooFunny: That may be the only way I can get them to sound similar. Great calls!

Will

They sound rrrreeeaaaallll gooood!

krm

Awesome !! very nice calling also :icon_thumright:
Kelvin Morrison

savduck

Appreciate it. These babies play real easy. When we designed it, I had a sound in mind and also wanted an easy draw. We made about 5 proto types until i was finally happy.

Best part is we are gonna sell most of them for 100 with buffalo horn, the more figured woods and exotics will be a little more but we want to stay between 100 to 125 so hunters can afford them. These calls are meant for hunting, but they can be sexy too.
Georgia Boy

Jbird22

Love the yelps and feeding clucks/purrs on that diaphragm! Trumpet sounded very authentic as well!

worth612000

Those are some good looking callers that sound really good. I think you will do well with them. Great Job!

Will

Del
That diaphram sounds great. Are you guys selling those as well?

savduck

Yes Will, we will have 1000 diaphrams at Nashville.

The one in the video is the combo cut.
Georgia Boy

M Sharpe

Got mine last weekend, along with one of their glass calls. Both are really good calls!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

savduck

Thanks Mark. Glad you like them.
Georgia Boy

Bigfoot

you are a calling machine.  I m sure you would sound good using any mouth call...

The Cohutta Strutter

Nice calls Del and I'm sure y'all put a lot thought and time into their design. Great price point on the trumpets as well ! Wish you guys much success...Strutter.
Anybody seen America lately?