OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed

Started by turkey buster, February 04, 2015, 10:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey buster

Just talked to Mr. Lonnie Sneed on the phone and ordered a call from him for the first time. Truly a great man to talk to and very humble. 42 minutes of friendly conversation and truly enjoyed. I've heard a lot of great things about him and his calls and I sure can't wait to get my hot hen slate.

mgm1955

SS Calls

ridgerunner

Yeah I talked with Lonnie last week myself, when I called to order my Hot Hen call..talked for an hr, he has some good stories..I really enjoyed talking to him.

jg

Just got my calls also and they are great! love the way they sound
Ozark beard busters

Tom Dooley

Quote from: jg on February 05, 2015, 08:35:34 AM
Just got my calls also and they are great! love the way they sound

I know from experience that turkeys love the way they sound to.

sonofabuck

Quote from: turkey buster on February 04, 2015, 10:00:18 PM
Just talked to Mr. Lonnie Sneed on the phone and ordered a call from him for the first time. Truly a great man to talk to and very humble. 42 minutes of friendly conversation and truly enjoyed. I've heard a lot of great things about him and his calls and I sure can't wait to get my hot hen slate.
I was hesitant to call just because I'm used to clicking away on this here computer to order stuff.  But was so glad I called him.  We talked turkey and other stuff for almost an hour.  I'll be honest, it warmed my heart.  He talked me into his green glass too.  Not a high pressure sale but I just couldn't say no.  LOL  So anyway Ricky thats two of us on team Choot-em that'll be running his pots.

turkey buster

I was hesitant to call just because I'm used to clicking away on this here computer to order stuff.  But was so glad I called him.  We talked turkey and other stuff for almost an hour.  I'll be honest, it warmed my heart.  He talked me into his green glass too.  Not a high pressure sale but I just couldn't say no.  LOL  So anyway Ricky thats two of us on team Choot-em that'll be running his pots.
[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed your call with him. I sure did. If we win this year we will owe him some of the credit. Lol

spur collector

Congrats Mr. Snead makes some great calls.