turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Beard Hunter Custom Single Sider

Started by BEARD HUNTER, January 29, 2015, 10:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEARD HUNTER

Here is my little single sider that I have come out with.These are the three calls that come in my single sider, the lids are Bloodwood, Yellow Heart, and Black Walnut, the boxes are Honduras Mahogany,Butternut and Mineral Stain Poplar. The one in the video is Yellow Heart Lid and Butternut playing surface.     http://youtu.be/l7lRFA4KPTI

When a Turkey is ready to commit suicide you can't stop him.

Britton40

Heard these at the Dillard Show. Kee kee n machines.

mgm1955

M Sharpe

Sweet little calls Russell. Look forward to playing them some more in Perry and Nashville!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

callmakerman

J Lacey

2020 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2020 GNCC Amateur National Champion
2022 Ohio Buckeye World Champion
2022 GNCC Don Chancey award winner

hunter22

sbbow

Very nice !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmck

I got to get this little caller in my hands down at Dillard. Let me say , ole Russell has a mean little machine with this caller. Like a few have said....it not only is a kee kee'ing machine, its got some nasty rasp and back end in the little call also. Its a player. You have a good call right there Russell....congrats friend

packmule

Another great product Russell!  Thanks for posting.

The Cohutta Strutter

Nice sound to it.  :icon_thumright: I will check them out in Nashville for sure. Strutter
Anybody seen America lately?

strutnrut

MAn O MAn there goes the neighborhood.  Great Little Calls there Russell... Can't wait to play with them at Nashville... Nice to see you over here.  :icon_thumright:

SS Calls

M Sharpe

I think he's even got 4 or 5 left handed ones too....since he's left handed!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

hunter22

Mark--- I am trying to talk Russell out of one them backward calls.