turkeys for tomorrow

General Discussion

Started by nickhrp, January 19, 2015, 12:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illini Tom

just got another big tom today
no upgrade but he'll score close to 70  :happy0064:  :jackson:

cphill

Guys I am trying but between the hens and calling up jakes I ain't having much luck . Hope in a week or so some more of these hens get gone

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

sonofabuck

Keep after em Clint.  I know several guys here in TN that are in the same boat. 

turkey buster

Our season closes Sunday and I still haven't been able to go much. Luckily opening day I got me a bird. Looks like like my 2nd tag is going in soup. I haven't hunted since last Friday and with work and weather tomorrow is looking like my last day to go this year...with a 60% chance of storms

cphill

I know what u mean I ain't got to go like most years and its killing me we still got a few weeks though

nickhrp

I'm finally in from work gonna rest and start chasing Monday
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

good luck on bustin a big one, capt nick
i am waitin on thursday for my third and last tag to kick in
have been "cold turkey" since sunday and dont like it one bit  :D

cphill

Good luck Nick I am after them again tomorrow

nickhrp

Laying in the bed listening to one gobble behind the house should have got up and went this morning
God Bless the Outdoors

Illini Tom

you've had enough rest, nick, get after 'em  :funnyturkey:

i get to scratch the itch tomorrow. takin a buddy who's having a tough time scoring, also will give me a chance to scout for thursday

nickhrp

Oh I wanted too but you got to get in that spot before light to cross to the hardwoods or they set at the end of the field or the west ridge and bust you crossing the field everytime
God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

Another one bites the dust. Bacon and a haint! Deadly combo!

misfire

Nice job Eric. I was hoping for an upgrade, but it hasn't worked out yet. Called on several birds this season, but one thing or another has hampered that. Flying out to Nebraska Friday and hunting 8 days, hopefully something good will happen then.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

ericjames

Thanks it's been a good season for sure. We are doing good as a team for sure. We are making a good run at it this year.

Illini Tom

feed em some lead, lee
congrats on a great season, eric
great year so far for our team, and quite a few chooters are still in the field so we aint out of it yet