OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol Tom Dura-lite essentials vest

Started by daymude7288, January 03, 2015, 10:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daymude7288

Just wondering is anyone on here has one or has used one in the past.  Just give honest opinions please looking for a bottmland vest and only have a few options.

Thanks
Aaron

dirt road ninja

I really like mine. A solid well thought out, quality hunting tool. My favorite feature is the magnetic butt pad.

davisd9

I am with Dirt Road Ninja. Great vest with more pockets than I need. My only complaint is I was cheap and got the one box call pocket version rather than the one with 2 box call pockets. I recommend it!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WV Ridge Reaper

I like my very well..I actually don't have anything to complain about.

It was built with a turkey hunter in mind..I really like the magnetic seat as well,it actually stays put.

daymude7288

Thanks guys the only thing I don't like is the black straps

rusty4269

I wear one every time I go. I like it really well. I agree with davisd9, get the one with two box call pockets. The seat pad is very well cushioned and the back pad is a must. my only complaint is I can't get to the game/decoy pocket in the back. It's hard to reach with it on but I hardly use it anyway. Love mine.
Jeremiah 29:11

dirt road ninja

Quote from: daymude7288 on January 03, 2015, 12:57:09 PM
Thanks guys the only thing I don't like is the black straps

Me neither. I painted mine.

daymude7288

dirt road ninja

daymude7288

I wish I could find that version in stock somewhere.  I can only find the essentials vest.

http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-OLT248S

dirt road ninja

davisd9

I got mine at the same time and got the one box call version for like $30. Shot myself in the foot by being cheap! Still very happy.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gobblerjim

dirt road ninja

Deerbnb

"One size fits most".... me and the younger Ben Rogers Lee would disagree. I think I would like one if they had a big un.