OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

1995 Rem 870 12 ga 3" Mag Special Purpose Turkey in Orginal Green Leaf Mossy Oak

Started by SpitNDrumN, December 27, 2014, 12:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpitNDrumN

I found a steal on a out of the box like new condition green leaf 870. Look how clean the bolt is. I have looked and looked and I have only managed to find one tiny scratch on the gun. It's in the pic of the bolt. Tickled to death. Can't want to pattern it.

Old Timer53

MACHINIST

paboxcall

That's an awesome find! Congrats.  Looking forward to seeing pics of the patterns.

:blob10:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

WV Ridge Reaper

daymude7288

01Foreman400

Huntin Fool From Georgia!

Jbird22

My brother has that exact gun! He got it new years ago and probably hasn't shot it 10-15 times if that. Nice gun!

vaturkey

That's a really nice gun Devin ! The reason I know is because I once owned that gun ! Enjoy it !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

SpitNDrumN

I shot yesterday with long beards and mag blends but wasn't very impressed with choke/loads combo. I shot it with the smchoke that was in the gun a non ported undertaker. I plan on shooting federal heavyweight 7's through it with the non ported undertaker and go from there. The flite control fed heavyweights may like that non ported undertaker. If not I will be looking for a jelly head choke for it it be calling Indian creek to see what they recommend in those guns.

Rem Man

Got the same gun! Nice find, get yourself a .660 jelly head or a pattern master code black turkey. The longbeards turn 211 at 42 lazered yds. For me in no6 and 158 in no 5.

Turkeyman11

Congrats!  I have that same gun and have killed many gobblers with it.  I shoot a jelly head choke with Remington 3" #6's copper plated magnums.  Old school combo but works great out to about 45 yards.  Love it!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase