OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sick of all the Sinusitus

Started by selinoid44, February 08, 2011, 09:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selinoid44

Around this area there seems to be a Sinusitus epidemic! Everybody at work is coughing and sneezing on everything and spreading the funk. I got it last Thursday, sneezed all day, stayed home Friday and got some antibiotics, sleep and kept it to myself. I'm much better after a restful weekend. I just hate that people can't keep their sickness at home for at least a day. Why spread it? Nobody wants it! Just need to rant! Thanks for the shoulder! lol >:(

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

runngun

Got some kind of mocus now that somebody gave me. I have had it for 5 days and I still feel horrible. WISH THEY HAD IT BACK!!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

West Augusta

Had that a couple weeks ago. It was bad. I'm still hacking.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

3.5inchpainfulldeath

had that crap for a month, then finally went to dr... after rifle season was over..... and they put me on meds and I was better in 7 days.....    gotta love the z pack..

Mailman

Got strep here. pink eyes making its round also. I always have sinus problems
One Shot One Kill

4nwtf

Quote from: Mailman on February 08, 2011, 11:24:27 PM
Got strep here. pink eyes making its round also. I always have sinus problems

dont forget to toss the tootbrush and toothpaste for new ones or you will most likely have it again

turkey slayer

I got bad sinus problems to, dang it sucks!

socalturkeyman

Glad my mexican/apache blood doesnt let me get sick. But I'll be knocking on wood now that I said that.lol Hope you guys get better.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

gatrapper

The room mates and I have the same stuff right now.  Turns out its Influenza B.  No fun at all.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

keyser12ga

Suffering here too.  Think my kids brought it home.  I've had it for about a week and it seems to be getting worse.

unclerick

I feel for you guys, fortuneatly I haven't caught anything this year, most of my customers have some kind of croop or another, get well soon you all that are sick.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

PANYHunter

Tis the season.  Get feeling better guys.  But on the bright side it means turkey season is right around the corner

headbanger

After sufferin with the crud for 4 weeks a z-pac and a hip shot did the trick. Doesn't seem to get better just fightin it fellas, meds are the ticket. Good luck and get better.

headbanger

st4wheel

Oh yeah i have 17 mo. old twins in daycare! Were passing it around!! :(
LIMBHANGER