OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Finally launched AmericanStrutter.com and the Strutter Store. What do you think?

Started by American Strutter, September 01, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American Strutter

Well, it took me long enough to finally launch the website, but I finally was able to figure it out. I've never built a website before, so it's a little rougher than I want it to appear like.... But we will get there. Have a browse and tell me if you can navigate clearly. I hate for someone to get hung up on it. Oh, and below are some calls I finished in the shop this weekend. I also included a few pictures of some shirts that are offered for pre-sale. Shipments should be here end of September. All shirts will have short sleeve and long sleeve options. Here is a link......

www.AmericanStrutter.com

Below are come calls I finished this weekend

African Bubinga Over Poplar with matching inlays.

African Purpleheart Over Poplar with African Yellowheart Inlays

African Padauk Over Poplar with Curly Tiger Maple Inlays

The Purpleheart and Padauk 'Double Luck' Checkered calls. Each side has two rows of 13 checkers.

Shirts

Back of distressed logo shirts

Front of all shirts will have this design.

strutstopper

CoachHunter

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

American Strutter

Also, we have a box call giveaway. Go like our page on facebook at www.facebook.com/AmericanStrutter and follow the rules to enter. We will draw in early December to help supply somebody with a Christmas gift! My orders are filling up for Christmas so thought I would go ahead and announce the drawing now.

CoachHunter

Got my shirt in the mail yesterday!  :z-guntootsmiley: Seems to be very well made and nice design on the back.  I recommend.

American Strutter

Quote from: CoachHunter on October 01, 2014, 02:59:31 PM
Got my shirt in the mail yesterday!  :z-guntootsmiley: Seems to be very well made and nice design on the back.  I recommend.

Thanks buddy! I appreciate it! Post some pictures of it up and tag us on Facebook. We'd love to see our customers wearing them. I'm blessed to have it take off like it has lately. Especially the last week. Talking with several retail stores now about carrying it. Thank you again for the purchase and the recommendation!!

FANMAN