turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

on my off time.

Started by SumToy, October 24, 2014, 09:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

This is just some of the stuff we play with on the off season.  Thinking of cutting some for pump guns.   

This starts as a solid block of aluminum.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

outdoors

THATS INTERESTING , INSTEAD OF WOOD U DO METAL , YOUR GOING HAVE TO SHOW THE END RESULTS , THANKS FOR SHARING  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

memert116

Those are neat and would love to try shooting one.... :icon_thumright:

Would you be interested in making me another choke during the off season?   PM me if you are.

Thanks!

mgm1955

Quote from: outdoors on October 24, 2014, 11:47:08 AM
THATS INTERESTING , INSTEAD OF WOOD U DO METAL , YOUR GOING HAVE TO SHOW THE END RESULTS , THANKS FOR SHARING  :icon_thumright:
X2

SumToy

Quote from: memert116 on October 25, 2014, 06:32:56 PM
Those are neat and would love to try shooting one.... :icon_thumright:

Would you be interested in making me another choke during the off season?   PM me if you are.

Thanks!

I am always ready to build a choke.  :turkey2:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA