OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trebark camo on old school Remington

Started by Bigfoot, August 15, 2014, 09:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfoot

Does anyone have a picture of a Remington with the old school trebark camo?  i believe soneone did post a picture at one time but I can't find it now.  I have a chance to buy one but I'm not familar with this pattern and want to make sure it is the real deal.

cuppednlocked

vaturkey

Vaturkey

Snoody Bastid

Man, I never get tired of looking at that camo pattern. I wish they would bring it back.

SCGobbler

I have to agree, I love the old school camo patterns from Mossy Oak and TreBark.  Jim Crumley is still out there doing some stuff if I am not mistaken.  TreBark was a breakthrough pattern as far s I am concerned!  It opened the door for the camo makers!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

vaturkey

Quote from: SCGobbler on August 21, 2014, 09:03:58 AM
I have to agree, I love the old school camo patterns from Mossy Oak and TreBark.  Jim Crumley is still out there doing some stuff if I am not mistaken.  TreBark was a breakthrough pattern as far s I am concerned!  It opened the door for the camo makers!

Here's a gun that Jim Crumley did for me. This is the NEW Bottomland pattern !  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

SCGobbler

That makes me want to send off my 835 and get it done like that.  My 835 has old Realtree green on it right now and it could use a good bath and dip!  That think is built like a  tank.  It has been beat, drug, scratched, etc.. over the years!
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

Snoody Bastid

Quote from: vaturkey on August 21, 2014, 09:44:01 AM
Quote from: SCGobbler on August 21, 2014, 09:03:58 AM

Here's a gun that Jim Crumley did for me. This is the NEW Bottomland pattern !  :icon_thumright:

I see the old TreBark fingerprints all over that pattern. Nice..

yelpaholic

I have an extra one if somebody is in the market for a treebark 11-87 :OGturkeyhead:

SKFOOTER

Quote from: yelpaholic on August 22, 2014, 07:47:45 AM
I have an extra one if somebody is in the market for a treebark 11-87 :OGturkeyhead:
PM sent.

kdog

If anyone is interested i have this one that is in mint condition and still have the original box.
Email me for fastest response crushjeep@gmail.com

SKFOOTER