turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers

Started by Duke0002, July 09, 2014, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

Had emergency eye surgery last night (torn retina) and leaving shortly for surgery on my other eye (half of retina torn away).  Don't know when I'll be back online, as recovery includes a week or two of laying face down. 

Thanks and God's blessings,

Dale

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va. Dale ! God Bless !
Vaturkey

misfire

Prayers sent Dale. Heal quickly brother
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

land cruiser

Heal well and fast

Duke0002

:thanks: Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.  God's blessings upon you!

Had a doc appt today to evaluate surgery.  Good news:  Right eye is healed.  Bad news:  Left eye surgery was not successful.  Retina was very thin and didn't reattach to eye wall.  On Monday, will undergo a second surgery on the bad eye. 

In addition, I had a kidney stone attack almost 4 weeks ago.  Urologist pushed stones back into kidney with a stent.  Stone surgery on hold.

Yikes!  Look what happens when you turn 61!  lol

Our gracious God and Savior has been so kind to me during all this.  I can't express what this means to me.  Thanks and praise for all His favor!

In Christ,

Dale

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

BOFF

So sorry to be late reading this  Dale.

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for our Brother Dale. We lift Him up to You as the Great Physician, and ask for Your healing hands to touch his body, particularly his eyes. Let him regain his vision, even better than before this happening.

Whether it be through the surgeries, medications, or Your healing, miraculous touch, restore his vision. May Your will be done, and may it bring You glory and honor.

Thank You for what You have done, and thank You for what You are going to do, with Dale, his life, and his vision.

For it is in the name of Jesus, we ask and pray these things, Amen!!

Love you Brother!!!

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

More prayers Dale.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Duke0002

:thanks: Thank you all so very much!  What a comfort it is knowing that so many care and lift up prayers for me.  May our gracious Lord bless you all!

Second surgery on left eye on Monday.  Doc said everything looks good.  This time he filled the eye with silicon oil in an effort to keep the retina attached.   Less swelling, but stitches in eyeball are no fun.  Next appt on Tuesday.  If all is well, I'm sked for kidney stone removal on Wednesday.

:jesus-cross: In Christ,

Dale

chadly

Prayers sent your way.

Duke0002

Thank you all again!   :thanks:

Had 2nd eye surgery and it appears to be be successful.  Had kidney stone removed last week.  Doc said it was a whopper -nearly size of a quarter.  Will have to have  a couple of minor procedures in the future to remove oil from inside eye and remove stent from ureter. 

Hoping I can be ready for fall turkey season!

Your prayers and words are very helpful.

Thanks be to God for all His mercies!    :jesus-cross:

BOFF

Good to read Dale!!

To God be the glory!!!

God Bless,
David B.

Swampchickin234

Prayin for ya brother, god bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk