turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ANYONE SHOOT A WINCHESTER SX3 20 GAUGE?

Started by SKFOOTER, June 16, 2014, 04:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKFOOTER

I'm considering buying a Winchester SX3 20 gauge w/26" barrrel in Mossy Oak Bottomland and was wondering if anyone hunted with one??  If so, what choke/load combination do you use and what are your pattern results??  Thanks.   :OGturkeyhead:

SumToy

They will scream.  It has been the best shooting gun on the rang this year.  Federal HWT and 562
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

snapper1982

I will be very soon. SX3 20 gauge NWTF. William what are they turning out for numbers with the 562 and HW?

SKFOOTER

Where can I find the best deal on this shotgun?? :OGturkeyhead:

snapper1982

I gave $999 for mine at cabelas. It is the nwtf version with the cantilever 24 inch barrel.

FLINT

SKFOOTER

Quote from: FLINT on June 19, 2014, 12:42:09 PM
Buds has one in camo for 824
But they want $900+ for the Bottomland one.

TheSportsman

I shoot a .570 pure gold tempest in my sx3 20ga w/ hvyweight 7s. Astounding results

SumToy

We was shooting the Fed HWT in the 20ga.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SKFOOTER

Quote from: SumToy on June 19, 2014, 07:37:46 PM
We was shooting the Fed HWT in the 20ga.
What kind of numbers were you getting at 40 yards in the 10" circle with this combination??

SumToy

With the good lot numbers I think 180 rang is easy.  Now this one was over 200 but that is one of them odd ones. 

SKFOOTER

Quote from: TheSportsman on June 19, 2014, 07:31:31 PM
I shoot a .570 pure gold tempest in my sx3 20ga w/ hvyweight 7s. Astounding results
Please expound on your astounding results.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: SumToy on June 24, 2014, 07:57:17 AM
With the good lot numbers I think 180 rang is easy.  Now this one was over 200 but that is one of them odd ones.
What do you consider to be the good Lot #'s William???

jimmy v

I got mine at Mosquito Creek Outdoors. $999. Great folks.