OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Predator spring green

Started by MACHINIST, May 28, 2014, 09:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MACHINIST

Been wanting some new camo for spring turkey and also early season deer hunting when the leaves are still green and full on the trees.What do you guys think of Predator camo in spring green or green deception?

SinGin

I think the green predator is what Double Bull blinds used to use on their blinds and it seemed to work good for that

TauntoHawk

Excellent patterns always wanted some but the stuff I tried on was the most ill fitting garments I had ever seen. The new poly and adrenaline series are supposed to be better but then they're not that cheap.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gooserbat

I always liked the looks of it especially the green deception, as far as the fit I had a pair of pants and they did fit kinda weird and a T shirt I had once fit like any other t shirt.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Shoregobbler

Predator Spring Green and Green Deception are two of the best camo patterns you can wear in the spring woods and field edges.

Rokhal07

Love green deception need to order new shirt because this guy shredded the shirt

gobbler777

Here on the Eastern shore of Maryland green deception is my favorite for turkey season. I use brown deception for deer hunting ... nice open pattern... Top Shelf Pattern
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

mikejd

Quote from: Rokhal07 on May 29, 2014, 06:42:10 PM
Love green deception need to order new shirt because this guy shredded the shirt

You see yoda when you were hunting that spot.

Rokhal07

Quote from: mikejd on May 29, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

Lol. Out scouting another spot he was

MACHINIST

Quote from: gobbler777 on May 29, 2014, 07:17:20 PM
Here on the Eastern shore of Maryland green deception is my favorite for turkey season. I use brown deception for deer hunting ... nice open pattern... Top Shelf Pattern

do you think the green deception or spring green would be good early in the treestand for deer?

mikejd

Quote from: Rokhal07 on May 29, 2014, 08:48:51 PM

Quote from: mikejd on May 29, 2014, 08:30:42 PM

Lol. Out scouting another spot he was

HMMMMMMMM

budtripp

I love predator camo but as said before their clothing leaves alot to be desired.  I wish cabelas would start offering it in their microtex line. They already sell it in a cotton line but the microtex would be awesome.