Sugartown Sweetness
1 (2.4%)
Twisted Sister
17 (41.5%)
Crystal Mistress
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

wisconsinteacher

I would like to put one of David's calls in my vest for next year.  I currently have a Hook's bronze glass, Lights Out slate, Hot Hen, Misfire crystal and a Mero ceramic in my collection.  What one of David's would you pick?

ps. I do not see much info about the Double Glass or Sugartown.  What do you know about them?

captin_hook

I've ran em all. You can't go wrong with any of them. If I had to pick one it would be sugartown. I have his top shelf and his aluminum , they're great also.

REBELYELL

Crystal Mistress is my favorite.

Footballer

His aluminum. The double glass is a sweet call as well

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

WV Ridge Reaper

Twisted sister never leaves my hands,I can't put that call down,haven't ran any other calls from him but you see his aluminum call being bought up a lot.

DirtNap647

Y@

I have his crystal mistress and his cherry pot slate. I thought I might have had a dud crystal Mistress but it turned out that I just needed to learn how to condition it better and learn how to run a crystal surfaced call. It is not leaving my vest now.
More importantly, I've hunted with three "old timers" that have been turkey hunting over forty years my last few hunts and everyone of them would say, "that slate of yours sounds really good, get that out and call to that bird!"  Every one of them said the same exact thing. That tells me all I need to hear about that call. It will stay in the vest for sure.
I know you didn't ask about that call and there is not much buzz about it but man it sure sounds good.
Good luck with your decision.

Hitman 23

Twisted sister awesome call and easy to run

SheGotHoOks

My husband owns both the twisted sister and the sugartown sweetness.. Both calls pretty much play themselves and sound awesome, but the twisted sister is his favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

I've got the twisted sister, his aluminum, and sassy ceramic

I wouldn't mind get my hands his slate and sugartown but not having ran them I can't comment on those.

You've got some good callers, The Twisted Sister will give you a different sound for sure. You haven't heard ear split front yelp and nasty back rasp til you've run the TS
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

perrytrails

Out of the ones I've owned and ran, Mistress, TS, laminate slate, Double Glass, And Sugar town my favorite is the Twisted Sister.

You can get down right nasty with the right striker, and sound like a young Jenny with a hickory I have. That ear piercing pitch rolled over to a rasp is really sweet. And as mentioned easy to run. 

WNY Bowhunter

The Twisted Sister is pretty much the only call that I've ran so far this year. I love it with a purpleheart striker!!!
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

goblr77

Crystal Mistress or Twisted Sister. Take your pick.

Rio Fan

The Crystal Mistress has fooled a lot of longbeards the last few years for me and the people that hunt with me.  David's double glass is a nice call as well, but if I could only own one of his pot calls it'd definitely be the Crystal Mistress.