only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Live footage of patterns

Started by SumToy, March 17, 2011, 08:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

http://youtu.be/TLLI04Lpl20 

This was footage from the Chasin Breads & Bones Tv Crew
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

drum817

80.5 yards on that turkey is a SERIOUS throw.
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Fullfan

Quote from: drum817 on March 17, 2011, 08:44:54 AM
80.5 yards on that turkey is a SERIOUS throw.

I would also say so...
Don't gobble at me...

Reloader

Quote from: slickyboyboo on March 17, 2011, 09:51:58 AM
80.5 yards? What was y'alls setup for that one?

I probably would have left that one out.  From the pattern size hitting the dirt well before the turkey, I'd say a lucky pellet.

shootumindaface

Quote from: Reloader on March 17, 2011, 09:56:24 AM

I probably would have left that one out.  From the pattern size hitting the dirt well before the turkey, I'd say a lucky pellet.
Some things need not be shown or said..   But sweet commercial none the less

SumToy

That was some the TV show that put it together.   I dont like the 80 yard stuff but they did it and killed the bird.  I dont want to see more then 65 then you have the 5 yard window.   

Now that was a 870 with forcing cone opened up with a 658 choke.  Winchester Elite 31/2- 5's
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gobble!

trkehunr93

stinkpickle

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 17, 2011, 10:06:33 AM
Quote from: Reloader on March 17, 2011, 09:56:24 AM

Some things need not be shown or said..   But sweet commercial none the less

Ditto

Reloader

Quote from: SumToy on March 17, 2011, 10:31:08 AM
That was some the TV show that put it together.   I dont like the 80 yard stuff but they did it and killed the bird.  I dont want to see more then 65 then you have the 5 yard window.   

Now that was a 870 with forcing cone opened up with a 658 choke.  Winchester Elite 31/2- 5's

Thanks for the follow up SumToy.  Those XR 5s have mad energy for sure, but the patterns aren't all that great number wise IME.  I watched a follow up on a bird with an XR at 70yds, broke his wing, leg, and back.  Another lucky shot that worked out.

Cool commercial.

S.C.C

SUMTOY...looking foreward to trying the 20ga. choke!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

SumToy

The deal with that shot was they had gone 2500 miles it was last day. So he shot. I got on to him about that.  I will try to get the footage of it slowed down.  It not as bad when slow. It was a good pattern just was fallen out the bottom or POA was low.  It open my eyes up to how bad the TK loads are and the distance they will stay. When it is slow you see gray cover the bird. I say big part of load was in 3 foot ring.  This is back to the deal that folks see pattern and think it will kill. It will kill paper but 90% of time not that bird. 

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase