turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Boots

Started by srmturk, May 02, 2014, 09:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerbasshunter3

This may sound dumb but is there such thing as a rubber snake boot? I hunt on the swamp on a tree farm and don't exactly like snakes. I spent the 2 days I turkey hunted this year in wet boots (first day walking through water and the next day just wet grass - go figure!) Warm boots aren't much of an issue in the low country of South Carolina, especially in April, but would really just like some boots I could wear for turkey and deer season. I have some Gortex boots that have been water proof for the past 3 or 4 years I have had them, but they are not snake boots.

neal

Russell moccasin co. I've been through every kind of boot you can think of and Russell's are the best I've found and I always treat them with Obenauf's 
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Gentry

Lacrosse Grange and be done with it. Like where sneakers.

DirtNap647

the new under armour knee high boots are nice

dfresh55

take them suckers back cabelas boots have a ifetime guarntee! lol no questions asked .  if they had gortex they should of been fine... unless weated came over the top

renegade19

Danner mountain lights or Burlys.  Just depends on the terrain.  Cant go wrong with either.

I hate turkeys

Lacrosse Alpha Venom best of all worlds rubber and snake proof.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith