turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayer request for my son

Started by timberchicken, April 19, 2014, 01:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberchicken

If antone could take a minute for a prayer for my son who will be 2 tomorrow. We brought him into children's hospital in St. Louis with a fever a week ago and have been on a roller coaster ride ever since. Started with a cold, then flu, then ear infection, then meningitis with abdominal infection, and now he is getting an MRI on his he to see what is going on with his brain. Any good thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Justin

hookedspur

Prayer sent . May the Risen Lord Protect him.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BOFF

Father God,

How thankful we are to serve a risen Saviour, and how thankful we are, for You loving us enough to allow Your son to take our place on the cross.

We come to You as the Great Physician, for Justin, and thank You for his faith in seeking You, to heal his son. We ask for Your healing hands to surround his son, and heal his body. Let the MRI show there is nothing wrong, as Your hands of healing, have already tended to the sickness.

Give Justin the assurance You are with him, and his son, and let Your presence be felt by all who come in contact with his son. Guide and direct all the medical staff who care for his son with the Holy Spirit. Give them wisdom and knowledge in taking care of him, and his treatment plan.

Thank You for hearing our prayers, and always answering. To You be the glory and honor!!

For it is in the name of Jesus, our Healer and risen Saviour, we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

Please keep us updated.

God Bless,
David B. 

memert116

Good thoughts, best wishes and many prayers to you and your family... :cross2:

pappy

He is in good hands not only the Lord's but the hospital there is a wonderful place. Our prayers are certainly with your family and especially him.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Bigspurs68

From my family to yours, we will pray for your little guy.
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

timberchicken

First thank you for all the kind thoughts and prayers. The MRI showed no signs of stoke, seizure, or bleed. The doctors came to the conclusion that they just need to control the pressure on his brain through his shunt and he showed instant improvement. He still has a long way to go but everyone is optimistic that he will have a full recovery with a little time. Once again that you for your prayers, hug you kids and tell them you love them, and have a happy Easter.

Thank you

Justin

P.s. Today is his 2nd birthday.

BOFF

Praise the Lord for honoring our requests!!

To Him be the glory!!

Prayers continue for your son. Happy Birthday to him!!

May there be many more filled with good health, and the Lord's work!!

Please keep us updated.

God Bless,
David B.

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Duke0002

Praying for your beautiful son.   :jesus-cross:

Swampchickin234

I know it's late but prayers sent brother.  God bless te little man and may y'all all have the courage to go through everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk