OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Prayers needed

Started by Bonjour, March 15, 2011, 11:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonjour

Not even a year ago, my wifes uncle became sick and was later on diagnosed with cancer in his bladder. He went through treatments and they thought they got it pretty good, and then he started getting sick again. They found that the cancer had started to spread and just a month ago it was considerably worse. They then told him that he had 6 months. We got the call yesterday that if we want to see him, we better get to Iowa City right away. My wife, mother in law, and I drove down last night and spent the night and most of the day with him. It is amazing how fast the cancer has destroyed a once very energetic and happy man. Thank god his children and a lot of family have been able to make it to his side before the cancer completely takes him over. Please pray for Bob that he has a fast and painless passing to gods side, he will be greatly missed. Thank you
         Ryan

bowhunter84

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

4nwtf

BowBendr

We're praying for Bob and your whole family Ryan. God will provide peace.

handcannon

I'm so sorry to hear about that Ryan. I will say a prayer for you and your family. It's great to know that he is with loved ones at this time.

StruttinGobbler3

Prayers sent. Lean on the Lord during these tough times, He will pull you and your family through.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Georgia Longspur

Kylongspur88

greenhead11

flintlock

Ryan,

Prayers for him and the family during this difficult time.

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

mason0366

pittboss

Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

Roostem33

Ryan, sounds like your wifes uncle has had a rough time but there is healing to come! Praise God! My prayers are with the entire family, God bless all of you, :cross2:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

blueribbon