OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Steve Mann Box Calls

Started by hunter22, April 04, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

Here are my calls made by Steve Mann from South Carolina. Steve was one of the two men that apprenticed under Neil Cost. Easy to see why his calls are in such demand.

memert116

I have a few of Steve's calls myself.  They are beautiful and sound even better.... :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ky turkey hunter

Oldschoolboxcalls

That's a nice stash of Mann made calls you have there.  :drool: I have a long box and a couple shorts from Steve and I can say they are all full of turkey.

SS Calls

Nice batch of Mann calls Rickey!  :icon_thumright:

Tomsoph

Vey nice collection... I have a few of Steve's calls too...L.F. Cox and Steve's are my favorites in that order...

hunter22

John,

Show us some of those fine Mann calls. I know you have several. You know I am jealous of your box calls from Frank. 

COssman14

Good looking set of calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why shoot a 3.5"? Because they don't make a 4".

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Old Timer53

Some fine calls...Rickey

DirtNap647

slicksbeagles1

:drool: Steve is a real nice guy and great call maker makes great calls have a couple myself those are nice

silverspur

Those are great Mann made calls! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

nitro

I need to do a "family" photo.... Here are a "few" of mine..

I carry an '01 Paddle call from Steve on every hunt.. It is battle proven...
Royal Slam 2008