OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody World Class Friction Call

Started by Nimrodmar10, March 15, 2011, 09:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimrodmar10

Someone asked on one of the boards about wanting to buy a custom pot call. I decided to put in my two cents worth and was going to recomend the Cody World Class call that I've been using for around 20 years. I was going to put a link to their site but when I tried to go to their site it wouldn't connect. I figured I could Google it and find someone who sold the World Class. Nada. Nobody selling it. Well, I think maybe they're not making it any more. One of the Google links to Cody web page has a phone number so I give them a call. When they answer the first thing I tell them is that their internet site is down. Then I ask if they are still making the World Class calls and they say yes. When I ask where I can buy one they tell me that they don't wholesale the World Class calls. The only place you can buy one is directly from them. So, the point of this long post is: If you're looking for one of the best friction calls ever made you'll have to give them a call. The phone number is 717-362-8413 and no I'm not connected to Cody. I just like their calls.

letinmfly

How is their Legend line of calls?  For $200 they should be good.  ???
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

BigGobbler

Quote from: letinmfly on March 15, 2011, 10:28:38 AM
How is their Legend line of calls?  For $200 they should be good.  ???

You get what you pay for!!!

justjohn

Hi Cody's web sight was down for a few days it is up and running.

Nimrodmar10

I'm not familiar with the Legend series of Cody calls. The World Class is $125 I think. As far as the $200 price tag, at first that seems high but I just got 15 shotgun shells in the mail that cost me $118 and they're gone in a Pop. I've had my World Class call for over 20 years and haven't even scratched the other half of the glass yet. And decoys are selling for $200 also. I'd rather have a $200 call than a $200 decoy. :)

hookedspur

Quote from: Nimrodmar10 on March 16, 2011, 08:47:25 AM
I'm not familiar with the Legend series of Cody calls. The World Class is $125 I think. As far as the $200 price tag, at first that seems high but I just got 15 shotgun shells in the mail that cost me $118 and they're gone in a Pop. I've had my World Class call for over 20 years and haven't even scratched the other half of the glass yet. And decoys are selling for $200 also. I'd rather have a $200 call than a $200 decoy. :)
:agreed: :icon_thumright:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Nimrodmar10

I still can't get the Cody site to come up. I'm getting a DNS Server error. Might be something on my firewall here at work. >:( If anyone knows the IP address please post it.