turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gobbling hen

Started by Struttin Spurs, March 29, 2014, 09:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

I agree. Both the hens and gobblers do it....

B.HUNT

I have never seen or heard that but would like to. I have killed two hens with beards. The first hen came in puffed up and like half struting. She had 9 1/8" long beard.
TAG IT! BAG IT! EAT IT!

VAarrowslinger

Ive seen hens strut, gobbler and actually attack a hen decoy. Nearly had to pull the gun away from my parnter once to keep him from shooting.

gonehuntin982

I video this hen with my phone last spring. She came in mad knocked over the decoy and gobbled I thought ??? I cut at her she gobbled again and  worked her way over to my calling I got my phone out and videoed her listen after I cut at her This is the first I have ever seen or heard a hen do this it was fun

Mike

OHTKYHNTR89

I watched a hen about 10 years ago at 10 yards gobble her head off. She must have gobbled 30 or 40 times. Every time I hit the call she would gobble. If she only had a beard.

Struttin Spurs

Quote from: gonehuntin982 on March 30, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

I video this hen with my phone last spring. She came in mad knocked over the decoy and gobbled I thought ??? I cut at her she gobbled again and  worked her way over to my calling I got my phone out and videoed her listen after I cut at her This is the first I have ever seen or heard a hen do this it was fun

Mike

This is a really cool video. Thanks for sharing!