turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers Please.

Started by redarrow, March 26, 2014, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redarrow

Back in 95 I went on my first ever bear hunt. Me and Kamski went to Nakina Ont. and hunted at O'sullivans Rainbow. This camp was owned at that time by Al and Donna Reid and their son Dale.I've hunted with them 5 times now. Great people that we came to know and love very much. Always felt welcome and treated like family. In preparation for a return trip in 2015 I spoke with the new owners and found out that Dale was just sent home from the hosp. with inoperable lung cancer. His mom Donna is battling stomach cancer as well.I can't imagine what Al is going through.
  Last night we got a call from the hospital that my wife's brother Larry who had only been home from the hosp. a week after having pneumonia , had a heart attack and fell. He fractured his neck,scratched his cornea and busted his face up really bad.
  Could you please take a moment to pray for the Reids and the Taigs.Thank you. God bless.

bamagtrdude

Praying for the Reids & Taigs right now.
---
Bama Guitar Dude (bamagtrdude)

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

drum817

"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

BigMick

BowBendr

DirtNap647

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Mike Honcho

shadetree callers

boomer

USMC0331

RutnNStrutn

Wow!! That's a run of bad news. You got it! Prayers are on the way! :jesus-cross:

Vabirddog