OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Jordon Yelpers

Started by L.F. Cox, March 15, 2014, 11:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.F. Cox

There have been a lot of calls posted on here and called Jordon Yelpers or Jordon Style Yelpers...I guess the NWTF is the reason for the confusion.

A Jordon Yelper consists of 2 pieces of cane with a wingbone mouthpiece....any variation from that is not a Jordon Yelper.

M Sharpe

Quote from: L.F. Cox on March 15, 2014, 11:41:10 PM
A Jordon Yelper consists of 2 pieces of cane with a wingbone mouthpiece....any variation from that is not a Jordon Yelper.

Exactly!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

L.F. Cox

I didn't make this thread so people could whine about the NWTF Contest.

That's why I got out of their charlatan contests....because of the whiners. Word is two were whining that I was winning only because of my name. Fact is nothing I hate worse than a whiner.

The entire NWTF contest is nothing but a joke....it's judged by judges that can't half arse play the calls they're judging.....and winning it means absolutely nothing to anyone with any sense.

The thread is about Jordon Yelpers....I'm betting most making them no very little if anything about Jordon or his yelpers.

North of 8

:agreed:I agree totally. A Jordan call is a Jordan caller, nothing else. The wanna be others need to be in other categories. I just don't see how any yelper ......ah enuff said.Yes the NWTF seems to be the change maker for alotta calls.
There have been a lot of calls posted on here and called Jordon Yelpers or Jordon Style Yelpers...I guess the NWTF is the reason for the confusion.

davisd9

:agreed:
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer