Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Last minute request for help!!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 13, 2014, 09:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Hey guys, you should all know by now that every year I participate in a St. Baldricks event down here in my neck of the woods. What is St. Baldricks you ask? Glad you asked!! ;)
St. Baldricks Foundation is an organization that raises more money for children's cancer research than any other organization except the US government. It is an outstanding organization, and this is a wonderful cause. Every year at our event, we volunteer to have our heads shaved in solidarity with the sick children who lose their hair during cancer treatments. We ask for tax deductible donations to the cause for shaving our heads.
That's where you guys come in!! The event is on Saturday, so you only have a day and a half to donate!! I cannot do what I do without the help of generous people like you!! :icon_thumright: So yes, I am asking for your help!! I need you guys to open your hearts.......and your wallets ;D, and make a tax deductible donation today!!
Can you spare $5, $10, $20 or more? NO amount is too small!!!! So please go to the following link, and click on the green box that says "Donate".  :thanks: :icon_thumright:

http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/661043/2014

Twowithone

Hey Guns&Hoses members this is my 2nd yr contributing to this good cause its for the kids and RutnNstrutn shaves his head to help these kids lets see what we can do. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Twowithone on March 14, 2014, 08:53:11 AM
Hey Guns&Hoses members this is my 2nd yr contributing to this good cause its for the kids and RutnNstrutn shaves his head to help these kids lets see what we can do. :firefighter:
:icon_thumright: