turkeys for tomorrow

General discussion

Started by nickhrp, March 07, 2014, 09:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickhrp

Big hooks and a longbeard it's going down

God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Just heard a gunshot looked out back hens in flight some jackass running across the field

God Bless the Outdoors

ericjames

nickhrp

He didn't get nothing but sure it messed me up for opening juvenile in the morning or should I say messed my nephews chances up it was late the was heading to roost

God Bless the Outdoors

cphill

I think me and that jackass would have a talk

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

nickhrp

I tried to catch him but had my 4 year old couldn't run off too far

God Bless the Outdoors

TJK68

People like that should be under the jail! >:(

sonofabuck

That just absolutely sucks. I hate poachers. Our resident licenses are, I feel, pretty high here in TN.  Sometimes I think I'd pay more if it went to hiring more game wardens.

nickhrp

I'm right on the middle to western tn border right on the river and there not cheap in my unit
But I will catch up with him he ran by two of my cameras maybe got a pic plus small everybody knows everybody I'll find out who he is

God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

No luck for the young'uns too many hens had a couple get about 60yds away but hung up but they enjoyed it anyway

God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Practicing with the bow a little next year I'm trying a guillotine type broadhead

God Bless the Outdoors

cphill

I think shooting like that u will cut his head right off...lol

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Illini Tom

yeah, that group will do the job  :icon_thumright:

nickhrp

Just want to to give a shout out already two good birds on the books keep up the good hunting and keep them coming

God Bless the Outdoors

TJK68

Quote from: nickhrp on March 29, 2014, 11:53:38 PM
Just want to to give a shout out already two good birds on the books keep up the good hunting and keep them coming

Yep, great job by the guys who are already on the board with a kill, Congrats! :icon_thumright: